Are you a migrant and do you have legal or social problems? Are the letters from the government difficult to understand? Do you need help and guidance with your asylum procedure, housing, insurance, benefits or other administrative matters? The Leids Support Desk is here for you! During one of our consultation hours we can help you to find the right solution.
Please note that due to the covid-19 restrictions the walk-in consultation hours cannot take place. The online consultation sessions will continue to take place on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 12.00-14.00.
Our consultation hours
- Walk-in consultation hours:
- Online consultation:
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 12.00-14.00
- Phone: 06-85887463
- E-mail: email@example.com
Corona guidelines (COVID-19)
Both locations will follow the applicable guidelines of the RIVM:
- Keep 1.5 meters distance
- Max 3 persons per appointment
- Stay at home in case of a cold, flu, fever or sore troath
- Make use of the online consultation hour as much as possible, if you really need a physical consultation hour, you can ofcourse contact us.